How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your home, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. As an expert in the Denver market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I have a large database of buyers, which means I may already have someone interested in your home. I’ll work closely with you to create an aggressive marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website ( over 20 sites )
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers
- I have a very large data base of perspective buyers who would love to hear about your home
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate professionals so their clients also know about your property. My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer. Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation. The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.