Ensuring Viewings Are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it’s like to live there. Ideally, you’ll want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer. As your Realtor, I ensure we maximize the potential of every viewing. To accomplish that, I advise you on how best to prepare your property, I market it to qualified buyers, and showcase your home’s most desirable qualities at viewings.
When it comes to scheduling, I encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings. Don’t worry about all the details- I take care of all aspects of scheduling, planning, and hosting open houses. Although I do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean. A dirty home will have your buyers running out the front door.
- Depersonalize your home: remove personal items such as family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- Conceal your critters. If possible, remove your pets & their belongings. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear. You don’t want buyers tripping their way to your front door.
- I’ll share with you my insider secrets about showings and buyers.
I have bought and sold over 35 homes that I have “fixed and flipped” and have learned a wealth of information that I will share with you to get the most out of your showings and quick offers.
I realize viewings can be a little inconvenient and I will do my best to minimize the disruptions. I will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings are done right.
Want to learn more about my approach?
Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.