How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your home, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. As an expert in the Denver market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I have a large database of buyers, which means I may already have someone interested in your home! I’ll work closely with you to create an aggressive marketing plan in which I will do some, or all of the following:
- Create a comprehensive property profile including high quality pictures, compelling descriptions, property details, and community info.
- Design and develop effective marketing materials.
- Upload your customized listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that all Real Estate Agents and buyers use to search for properties.
- Showcase your listing on my websites, including over 40 top Real Estate Search websites including Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo Home Search etc.
- Feature your home on Comcast’s TV Top Real Estate-See Your Home on TV.
- Leverage the power of the internet through targeted social media marketing.
- Place advertisements online or in print publications that buyers use to shop for homes.
- Schedule and promote an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
- Inform my large database of prospective buyers who would love to hear about your home listing.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate professionals so their clients are also aware of your property. My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house?
Submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation. The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.